Monday, June 20, 2011

Ten Facts About Katie Harper

Ten Facts About Me!

I don’t take anything seriously. I have died and that’s about as serious as it gets so everything else seems trivial.

I play the piano, the flute and the bassoon.

I hate bananas. Even the smell makes me gag.

I love lemon. Lemon bars, lemon cake, lemonade, lemon cheesecake, lemon icebox pie, anything lemon I love. I see a lemon run in my future.

I once drove twelve hours for breakfast. It was really good breakfast.

I am a military history fanatic. In my opinion, nothing alters a culture more than war. So if you want to know what started WWI, why Napoleon failed when he attempted to conquer Russia,  the birth and development of the sniper or why King Richard was much worse than Prince John, I can tell you.


Every toddler I’ve ever met pronounces my name “Titty”.

My favorite color is red.

I always wanted to be a spy but gave up pursuing that career when I found out I wouldn’t be living in evening gowns, driving cars with heat seeking missiles or indulging in hot and heavy panting with Pierce Brosnan or Daniel Craig.

I LOVE Disneyland and have been more than 230 times!



1 comment:

  1. I like this post! Totally didn't know about the bananas. Guess I won't be makin you banana bread anytime soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete