Sunday, August 28, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday


Good morning class. Today’s six sentences come from a fight scene between Hell Kat and her brother Tyler. Shooter is not happy to see Tyler fighting a girl and bare knuckle hits him in the face. Hell Kat is pissed that anyone, other than herself, would hit her beloved brother. Don’t worry, she doesn’t kill Shooter, even if she wants to.



“You’re lucky you’re balls don’t resemble cooked oatmeal. You pull that shit again and I will personally hang you from the ceiling and beat you till you bleed to death on my kitchen floor. Feel me?”

The rest of my Marines watched me leave the gym. As I walked out the door I heard Horndog say, “That is the baddest ass chick I’ve ever met.” And then I heard the slap of fist hitting face.



Stop by my friend’s place for more Six Sentence Sunday.

18 comments:

  1. Oatmeal balls?? She scared the oatmeal outta me!!! Very good 6:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW- what a cliff hanger- can't wait to read more- great 6
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!What a cliffie!! Great six! *G*!

    xx
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oatmeal balls? OUCH! Love the six Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the oatmeal balls, too! Great six! So intense!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on, "Bad Ass Chick"? Are you sure he didn't use the "B" word? BTW; haven't I asked you before to stop making references to doing bodily harm to a man's balls? Crap - just shoot him instead

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ben, do you have any idea how much damage a bare knuckle hit thrown by someone who knows how can do? Trust me, Shooter got off easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant SSS

    ((and a bare knuckle hit from someone that can throw it can do a lot of damage--coming from a retired professional fighter ;0))

    ReplyDelete
  9. The wording in your dialogue is so great. I love continuing to read this story about Hell Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore strong women and yours rocks. Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...should be 'your balls' not 'you're balls'.

    Nice dialogue!! Felt very natural and very convincing ;)

    ReplyDelete