Friday, October 28, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday

Another Friday another flasher. I just love this picture. So many possibilities.




I would get her back. She was the best. She did everything required of her without complaint. Night after night I knew I could count on her to perform well. She knew all the tricks. She knew all my best moves. Most of them had been choreographed just for her. A woman like that is hard to find. I’ll never be able to replace her. Which is why I’m totally screwed if I don’t figure out how to turn her back into a human before tonight’s performance. Maybe I should have gone to college instead of becoming a magician.


Check out my fellow flashers
WARNING: When you leave this page, I can't guarantee your safety.

11 comments:

  1. LOL Awesome! Maybe he should have gone to college. Poor lady. Great FFF! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes - that was great. I'm not sure college would have helped the poor guy too much though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL poor guy :) =Great FFF and thanks for letting me join!

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwajhahah I love how you tie your humor into your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I know a lot of men who will pay big money to learn that trick and they wouldn't care if she stayed a cat forever. Hmm, now where did I put my piggy-bank?

    Very funny Ms. Katie, your sense of humor and sense of timing are impeccable as usual. Now hurry up and email me the details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will teach him to go messing with magic he can't control. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! very funny and fits the picture purrfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice take on the FFF
    hindsight is always 20/20!

    ReplyDelete