Friday, May 4, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday

One pic. One hundred words.




When I get ahold of that little brat I am going to string her up by her hair. I can’t believe she would do this. What is wrong with her? It’s like I don’t even know here. Like she isn’t even a part of me anymore. I turn my head to see her father walk through the door. AT LAST!! An ally. Between the two of us we’ll be able to tear down this pillow fort and put that precious, sweet, mischievous, downright evil five year old on time out.

Not all of us see the world the same way.
See what my friends had to say.

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Brings back memories! Sweet:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It made me want to build a pillow fort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I bet my mini evil ones are doing that very thing right now :)
    At least she has an ally, Fun flash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this was great. Brings back memories from being a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Flash! Great take on this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pillow forts! That was a fun flash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! You just wrote my life. Great post!

    ReplyDelete