Friday, December 9, 2011

Flash Fiction Friday

What’s a girl to do when faced with a Job sized temptation? That’s easy, give in.


Life just isn’t fair, Carmen thought as she plopped onto the floor. She hated the Christmas Ball because Kimmie was always there. Why should Kimmie get all the yummy men? Carmen deserved something to lick. Every woman should have at least one opportunity to bite into a man who makes her stomach do a flip flop. Carmen stared at the parade of hot and yummy lined up in front of her. None of them knew she existed. “Why can’t they see me?” she asked out loud.

Kimmie heard her. “Because, you idiot, they have gum drop eyes! I told you, if you want a gingerbread man eat one. Dress size be damned!”


Check out what my friends thought of this pic.
WARNING: Some of these stories are hotter than a solar flare.



18 comments:

  1. Brilliant! And funny as hell. Eat those damn men girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all of us who write a FFF post each week focus on keeping the reader wondering what is going to happen next or scratching our heads trying to figure out what just happened. Well Ms. Kate, you have me doing both.

    I'm not sure if we're talking about a real flesh and blood man or a figurative, sugary confection of a man. Well, the good thing is that I'm scratching my head and not some other body part. Now I need to go eat something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! This was a delicious twist. No pun intended. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was guessing you were telling her to put on weight! This was very clever though and l loved your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely loved this one. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, nummy, nummy! I'll eat me a few good men, too. Great FFF, lady! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a lovely take and just the name Kimmie does it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You always make me smile my love, and you didn't fail with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was great Katie. It made me laugh and as a BBW, it made me appreciate the sentiment of eat what you want.lol

    Fun read and very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Katie. This one really made me lol! I loved your take on it. Patti Logan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great FFF, I expected something completely different until the end. Wonderful job and now I really want gingerbread. ;).Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. roflmao!!!!! Amen - I freaking love my curves! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. *giggles* Oh Katie, this was a fun one! I'd like to take a bite out of a few, myself (whether they be flesh and blood or tasty gingerbread)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Why should Kimmie get all the yummy men? Send some my way even if they are just made of gingerbread.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete