Every Tuesday and Thursday until my book is released on June 19, I will introduce on of my character to all yous guys. I've asked each of my characters to fill out an info sheet. Today we're going to meet the heroine of Never Say Just. Group, meet Kat Boudreaux, Kat, meet the group.
Katharine Wallace Boudreaux
Bio: Kat is not your average woman. She was recruited by Global Security Assets, a private military firm, at the age of 18 to be an assassin. She has the moral flexibility to kill without remorse. She can take a life if she feels the person needs to die for the sake of human kind. Despite this, Kat has an overwhelming ability to show compassion. She is fiercely loyal and expects loyalty from others. Kat is not a feminist. She believes men and women have very distinct roles, but her circumstances and talents force her to live outside those roles. Her daughter is the one thing in her life that she’s proud of and she is extremely protective of her. There is absolutely nothing she won’t do to keep her safe. Kat inherited a huge fortune when her husband died. She uses a lot of that money to better the lives of people who will never know she’s their benefactor.
Character Bio Questionnaire
Name: Katharine Boudreaux
Rat Bastard Name: Hell Kat
How did you get your Rat Bastard name? Wouldn't you like to know.
Occupation: Co-Owner of Archer International, President of Boudreaux Oil, Mom, Mercenary, Assassin, Contract Interrogator.
Relationship Status: Widow
Hair Color: Dark Auburn
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Weight: You don’t seriously expect me to answer that do you?
Motto: Most situations are improved by a .45.
Distinguishing Marks: None of your business.
Favorite Weapon: Sig Sauer P220 .45 ACP, but I don’t need a weapon to kill you.
Best Friend: Yvette Benoit
Worst Enemy: That list is way too freaking long.
Last Song Played On My iPod: The Immigrant Song, Led Zeppelin
Favorite Movie: Patton, the monologue at the beginning is the best speech in history.
Favorite Quote: “I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.” George C. Scott, Patton
Last Facebook Post: I don’t use Facebook. In my situation, it would be a very stupid tactical move. The list of people who want me dead is really long. If I had a Facebook account, I might as well hand them the keys to my house.
Ten things you should know about Me:
10. My closet is sacred ground. Tread carefully.
9. Facial hair is disgusting! If you come into my house sporting chin pubes I will rip them off your face.
8. I don’t cry. It’s not because I see tears as a sign of weakness. I just think they’re a waste of the Earth’s finite water resources.
7. Every morning should start with mortal combat.
6. Threaten anyone under my care and I will make sure it takes you weeks to die.
5. You can’t lie to me so don’t try.
4. I’m not competitive. I don’t have to win, but I never lose.
3. There are two things a woman should never leave the house without, a credit card and a concealed boot knife.
2. I used to kill them, now shopping is the way I make sure the terrorists don’t win.
1. My daughter means everything to me. If I could, I’d dress her in a bomb disposal suit to play on the playground.