Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Bad Guys

That's it, we're all done meeting the Rat Bastards. I know, I'm sad too. We'll get through it, together. Never Say Just is filled with eccentric, evil, and just plain great characters, so Character Wednesday will continue. Today we meet the first of three bad guys. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Forrest Bonaventure.

Forrest Bonaventure

Bio: Forrest Bonaventure is the Chairman of the Board of Directors for Boudreaux Oil and the bane of Hell Kat's existence. He looks down his nose at anyone who isn't Ivy League educated and thinks Hell Kat is completely unqualified to run a multinational mega-conglomerate. Forrest's worst day was the day Hell Kat's inherited control of the company until her daughter, Samantha, reached her majority. Forrest has been out for blood every since that day.



Bad Guy Character Questionnaire:


Name: Forrest Bonaventure, III

Occupation: CEO of Boudreaux Oil

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120 lbs

Net Worth: More money than God, less than Katharine Boudreaux.


Reason for living: To rest control of Boudreaux Oil from Katharine Boudreaux.

Crimes you have committed:  In this country, none. There is a lot of wiggle room in the criminal code.

Why I'm a bad guy: I'm not a bad guy. I just want what's mine and I'm willing to do anything to get it.

Worst enemy: Samantha Boudreaux

Last nice thing I did: I didn't order my driver to run down the lady with the walker crossing the street.

Last bad thing I did: I threw my morning coffee on my housekeeper. She knows I prefer soy.

What the Rat Bastards think of you:


Horndog: The only good thing about Forrest is that Hell Kat hates him enough to let me pelt him with firecrackers whenever he comes over.

Tongue: Forrest is the cutest little demon ever!! He's all little and compact. I like to use him as a hockey puck.

Martinez: Forrest makes a Rat Bastard uncomfortable. That alone is enough to have him filleted and grilled.

Doc: Forrest is a good man, if you're measuring him against Adolf Hitler. Wait, no, he has committed genocide, so yeah he is as bad as Hitler.

Shooter: Forrest told my Kitten she's not smart. It took all the restraint I have to not scramble his brain with a knitting needle.

Switch: He's a threat to Samantha. I won't wait much longer to kill him.


No comments:

Post a Comment